Thursday 22 August 2013

Fan Mail

Hey guys! Sorry I didn't post yesterday, I was at some wedding. It was  kind of fun actually; we returned at 7:30. Anyway, in this post I'm going to be talking about my lovable fans that I didn't know I had, I was so over the moon when they sent me kind messages ^_^.

I've received this message yesterday, (if you can't see it clearly, click so it can enlarge). I was so happy that people actually cared about me :).
I'm sure when she said she loves me, she meant it as a friend way. I don't think she's a lesbian, but if she is; she's super nice and kind. I'm sure all lesbians are. Of course, I haven't talked to her yet but I can already tell she's lovely. Well, she seems it ^_^.
Her name is DarkAngelCasey if you Want to check her out.
Here is another message, kind of saying the same message as the last one. (If you can't see it clearly, click to enlarge). Now again, she's definitely not some crazy lesbian because she actually explained to me what she meant. It's actually an honor talking to wonderful people like her. If you want to check her out, her name is: Kelsy@MovieStarPlanet xx. Sadly, I don't know their real names since they didn't tell me.. but if you want to find out, talk to them! 
That's kind of all my fan mail today, if you are a fan.. why not send me a message on MSP? Who knows, your comment may be featured on a page..

22/08/2013

No comments:

Post a Comment