Tuesday 20 August 2013

Competition - MSP's Front Page

Hi everyone, this is my second post I'm doing on my blog. Before I start talking about anything, I'd like to thank everyone who commented and followed me on my Google account. It really made me happy :). I felt as if I'm not the only person who's reading my own blog, other people from around the world were reading it too.
I'd personally like to thank a really close friend of mine, AmazingJamie, or in other words.. Tee.


He's really helped me a lot when I made my first post, he sent a lot of people to visit my blog. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have ever made a second post :).


Now, in this post I'd like to be talking about the front page on the MSP website.
Nearly every week, a different moviestar appears on the left hand side whenever you sign in. I like looking at the type of clothes they wear, their outfits give me an idea of what I'm going to make my moviestar wear. But I've noticed that the big square animated thing-a-mag-iggy, never changes. That bores me a lot. Everyday I hope that they'll change it, but they never do. So this got me thinking.. maybe we could help them :).

Your challenge is to design your own animated screen by making an Artbook on MSP, the most creative idea wins something from their wishlist and they also get their moviestar's picture put up in my blog :). You can type out your idea or make it actually come to life! Once you're done, simply comment on this post by leaving your username so I could check it out ^_^.
If you don't have an MSP.. I suggest you should make one to get involved.

**I'll announce the winners during the weekends**

This post is coming to an end, I can't wait to announce the winners! I think this will be interesting, if you have anymore questions about the competition or like to enter, just comment!

20/08/2013

No comments:

Post a Comment