Tuesday 20 August 2013

First Ever Post

Hi everybody, I'm Tania and well... welcome to my blog! As you can see I'm a person who has a MovieStarPlanet account, so that means.. I'll mostly be talking about MSP (MovieStarPlanet). But for my first ever post, I'd like to talk about myself..



About Me;

Hi, I'm Tania, but you're free to call me whatever you want :). I'm an 11 year old girl who lives a perfectly normal life. I've just recently finished Primary school, but if I'm honest, I love school very much. Yes I am a goody-two shoes but that doesn't bother me.

Family;

I live with my parents along with my three brothers and one sister. I'm a middle child in my family so that means sometimes I'm the center of attention, sometimes I'm not. I just have to deal with it :).

Likes;

I have many likes so I'm going to name a few: I like bannanas, apples (but not soft ones), school, Minecraft, SIMs, MovieStarPlanet (of course), friends and family.

Dislikes;

Again, I do have quite a lot of dislikes so I'm going to name just a few: I hate pears, yogurt, yoyos, cheese, scary movies and stinky toilets.

If you want to read the full "About Me", just read my Biography on MovieStarPlanet!

I think that's all we have time for, I don't want this post to be really long. I hope you kind of get what sort of person I am :).

19/08/2013

No comments:

Post a Comment