Wednesday 28 August 2013

Competition Winners

Hey everyone, sorry to keep you guys waiting. I was actually supposed to post this on the weekends but I was quite busy doing things.
 First off I want to explain something really quickly..



 I seriously love getting friend requests like these, it's just that sometimes.. it can get a bit out of control. Because I lag a lot, I add a number of people. I have 113 friends when I can actually have 140. I try not to reach the maximum amount otherwise it gets extremely laggy! So please, if I can't add you at the moment.. don't take it offensively. If you know you won't speak to me, then I suggest you don't send me a request because you're just taking 
space on my friends list. Other than that, I really appreciate you guys actually asking me before you send me a request.
I hope I've got that cleared out because I don't want to bring it up again.
If you want to add these lovely people they're called:
Purplecouk and Becky543
I think you should add them, they seem lovely and kind!
Remember, you can also be on a post if you say something nice!



Now then, it's the moment you've all been waiting for. On Friday, I made up a competition. The big board thingy on the front of the MSP never changes, so that's why I wanted to help them out. It was up to us to design change it.

The winner is:



JustAiden

Congratulations Aiden, you've won the first competiton! This is why you are in my blog and you're going to get something off your wishlist.

This may happen to be my last post for now since school's coming up. Hopefully, I'll be able to post in some time. Until then, I hope you have fun sharing & commenting on my posts!

28/08/2013

No comments:

Post a Comment