Friday 20 December 2013

Updates

Hi everyone; I can explain about the lack of posts. It's because I've been working or updating my blog! I've learnt how to do tons of things and I think I've made my blog a bright & pretty place to go on. From now on, fingers crossed, I'm going to post A LOT more since MSP has been updating their selves.

They've already been showing signs of what's going to be changing, like the amount of levels..



As you can see, MSP might introduce new levels. The picture above (Click to enlarge), shows 100. Now, MSP players know that levels only go up to 25. I don't know if you have seen this before but this has been coming up a lot of times for me just after I sign in. This may also mean MSP might lag around a little.

I've bought a top for 500 SC and the very next day it disappeared! I was annoyed, of course, but then it came back after I logged back on. So I can just say, I don't think the lag is permanent.

This post is coming to an end, but don't forget to comment on what you think I can add or improve on my blog!

20/12/13

No comments:

Post a Comment