Saturday 21 December 2013

MSP In The Future

Hello everybody and welcome to the 2nd post that has happened in December. Before I start of with anything I'd like to talk about how I've changed the blog.

Users have been complaining to me that the previous background was bright and it hurt their eyes, so I've decided to girly-ize the blog; make it more pink! Of course that doesn't mean only girls can be able to check out this blog, anybody can. After all, pink is not specific for just one gender; anybody can like it! It's just that I wanted to tell you why I have changed it yet again.

Now it's time to look at the changes in MSP. These changes have not come to the UK MSP server but these things are available in the Ireland server. I've started to play on the Ireland server since yesterday someone made a forum about what's happening on Irish MSP.




On Irish MSP they changed the fame into percentages, that means it's easier to keep track on how much more fame you need. Well, I think so anyway. Earning fame is much easier now too!




Since you gain fame more easier, you have to be a level 8+ to enter the mall now. The same goes with gifting, you must be a level 6+ to be able to gift.
The levels 1-4 are more of the noobie levels considering the fact you can't really go to different places. This annoyed me since I'm only a level 7; I CAN'T ENTER THE MALL :(.







NEW LEVELS ARE HERE ON IRISH MSP. I  don't know how many levels it goes up to though, but you can find out by going to the Ireland server. The made everything easier for us, you can reach to level 4 in a day! Trust me, I've been experimenting on there.




Hopefully these changes will come to the UK server since it'll be awesome to see how much the high scorers gained on their levels.

This post is unfortunately coming to an end - I forgot to mention, I've added an anonymous user so any of you guys, that don't have Google accounts, can comment to. Just leave your MSP user name at the bottom so I can identify who has been commenting.

21/12/13


No comments:

Post a Comment