Friday 31 January 2014

Sorry..

Hey guys; I know you guys are going to be pretty mad at me.. but I'm back - well I think so. IT'S JUST THAT I'M NOT USED TO BLOGGING; AJFRNGKKERJID. I'm busy most of the times and I don't even go on MSP that much; I'll tell you what I mean by "busy".

Recently, in my school I auditioned for a play called Oliver Twist; the specific part I've got was actually Fagin but instead I got the role of one of his boys. We haven't received the the script yet but I'm learning most of the songs in the play; this actually takes up most of my time of my life - if I'm not learning songs it's either that I'm doing homework, doing religious stuff or I'm simply tired. Updating my blog is the least of my worries; I don't know if I'll stick to this but maybe I'll post every Fridays - if not, whenever I can.

Anyway; how was your New Years?! Mine was pretty awesome considering the fact I was allowed to stay up past my bed time. Yes - though I'm nearly a pre-teen I still have a bed time :].
Anyway; I hope you enjoyed 2013 & ready to move on to 2014..


This post is coming to an end, but don't forget to comment & tell me about how you've spent your Christmas & New Years day!

once again, I truly apologise for my lack of posting.

31/01/14

No comments:

Post a Comment